Picked by Real Simple Magazine as the “Best Washable Mop!”
The word, “mop” just doesn’t seem to do this ergonomic floor wonder justice. Feature rich and easy to use, the e-cloth® Deep Clean Mop cleans better and more cost effectively than most other floor cleaning solutions. Using just water to achieve a 99% bacteria- free clean, e-cloth® mops don’t leave behind any chemical residue–so you can rest easy with children or pets exploring your floors.
The e-cloth® Deep Clean Mop is a great value for your money and will outlast cheap plastic mops. The e-cloth® mop heads can be machine-washed over-and-over while still maintaining their cleaning performance. (up to 300 machine-washings, that is6 years of cleaning if washed 1x per week!)
Check out these amazing features!
- Sturdy aluminum handle is telescopic- adjusts as short as 3’5” or tall as 6’2” and every height in-between for comfortable cleaning for every height.
- Base is on a 360° swivel so it gets into corners and hard to reach places other mops can’t.
- Modern microfiber technology penetrates and removes dirt, grease, oil, grime and bacteria from floors much Better than common mops – using just water!
- More cleaning fibers per square inch than common mops- Cleans better and faster
- Proven to remove over 99% of all bacteria (including e. coli and listeria) from hard surfaces with just water
- “18 wide mop head cleans more surface with each swipe
- Versatile floor cleaning – excellent on all flooring surfaces – vinyl, laminate, stone, ceramic, tile, hardwood, linoleum, concrete.
- Telescopic handle facilitates cleaning walls, ceilings and high windows- reaches up to 6′ 2″
- Save money- no disposable pads to buy, no chemicals, no consumables!
- Set includes– one telescopic aluminum handle, one mop head base and one 5.25″ x 17.5″ damp mop head
- Guaranteed for 300 machine-washings!
Where to Use:
All Floor Cleaning – vinyl, laminate, stone, ceramic, tile, hardwood, linoleum, concrete, etc.
How to Use…
Insert handle into the mop base joint. Adjust telescopic handle to the length desired. Wet mop head under a faucet and wring out excess water. Place mop head on floor, velcro side up, and attach the mop head to the base of the mop by setting mop base directly on top of moped. During use, the mop head may be rinsed and refitted as needed. An “S” motion is recommended for best results.
Care: Once a week, toss your e-cloths® in the washing machine. Wash in warm/hot water with a small amount of detergent. If washing with other items, a laundry bag is recommended to prevent e-cloth® fibers from collecting lint, etc from other fabrics. Dry in warm dryer. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
80% polyester/20% polyamide. – Made in Taiwan