Stop Fighting Streaks Once and For All!
The e-cloth® Glass & Polishing Cloth is one of those “You won’t believe it when you see it” kind of products. If you find yourself staring in disbelief at something your Glass & Polishing e-cloth® just accomplished for you, don’t worry, that is completely normal. People may think you are crazy when you start carrying one of these with you everywhere. Show them what it does and they’ll soon be e-clothers as well.
- Spray with water then wipe any smooth surface dry, instantly leaving a lint and streak free shine behind.
- Cleans and polishes any smooth surface with just water! No cleaning chemicals needed to remove light grease, dirt and grime.
- e-cloth’s® tiny fibers are about 1/200th of the size of a human hair, making them powerful ‘magnets’ for removing dirt, grease, grime when sprayed with water.
- 99% of bacteria is removed using e-cloth® and water Learn More…
- Includes one (1) 20″x 16″ e-cloth® Glass & Polishing cloth – highest quality microfiber cloth
Use it for…
- All smooth surfaces, including but not limited to, windows, mirrors, stainless steel, chrome, granite, marble, etc.
- Not recommended for electronic device screens (iPad, cell phone, flat screen tv’s, etc.) See Electronic Cloth For Glasses or Lens see Glasses & Lens e-cloth®
- Recommended by major appliance brands to maintain finish without scratching
- Perfect for home, travel, camping, RV travel, etc.
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings- lasts about 6 years if machine washed once a week
Use and Care: Using and caring for your Glass & Polishing e-cloth® is simple.
For daily use, simply follow the Wash. Dry. Rinse. Repeat. pattern.
- For normal, lightly soiled surfaces, use a spray bottle to spray water on surface to be cleaned
- Use the Glass & Polishing Cloth to wash, dry and polish in one step.
- When your cloth need a fresh start, rinse in warm/hot water and wring out to continue cleaning. If a drier cloth is desired, hang to dry and use a spare, dry Glass & Polishing e-cloth®.
- Repeat above steps throughout the day!
For tougher jobs, begin with a wet General Purpose e-cloth®, wash surface thourghly and then dry with a Glass & Polishing e-cloth®.
Care: Once a week, toss your e-cloths in the washing machine. Wash in warm/hot water with a small amount of detergent. If washing with other items, a laundry bag is recommended to prevent e-cloth® fibers from collecting lint, etc from other fabrics. Dry in warm dryer. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
Warning: Side effects from using e-cloth® Glass & Polishing Cloth may include increased desire to clean dirty surfaces, increased satisfaction levels with cleaning efforts, cleaner, shinier windows, and safer, more bacteria-free surfaces. User discretion and responsible use is advised. Signs of e-cloth® addictions include inability to stop cleaning dirty areas, spotting surfaces everywhere that would benefit from an e-cloth®, shining windows of random cars in parking lots, etc. If you find you or someone you love can’t leave home without an e-cloth®, you may be experiencing an e-cloth® addiction. Seek help if this becomes problematic. =)