Say Goodbye Paper Towels. Hello True Hygienic Cleaning
Whatever your task, the General Purpose e-cloth is up to the challenge. And unlike a paper towel, sponge, etc, this e-cloth® will leave your surfaces clean and bacteria free. Voted by Real Simple magazine as the best all around microfiber cleaning cloth, this e-cloth is sure to become your new best friend.
- Use wet or dry to clean faster and better with less effort
- Reusable microfiber technology reduces costs vs using paper towels, disposable wipes, etc.
- e-cloth’s tiny fibers are about 1/200th of the size of a human hair, making them powerful ‘magnets’ for removing dirt, grease, grime, etc
- 99% of bacteria is trapped and removed from all hard surfaces cleaned with e-cloths and water. Learn More…
- Available in 4 colors for hygienic cleaning solutions
- Includes one (1) 12.5″x 12.5″ general purpose cloth
80% polyester/20% polyamide – Made in Korea.
Use it for…
- Any hard surface, including- stainless steel, enamel, ceramic, glass, chrome, granite, marble, slate, stone, quartz, tile, plastic and wood. Safe for painted surfaces.
- Perfect for home, auto, travel, camping, RV travel, etc.
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings- lasts about 6 years if machine washed once a week.
Tips: Use these cloths in place of paper towels, etc.
- Use wet General Purpose e-cloth for any dirty, grimy, greasy, general cleaning task. Great for heavy or light duty.
- Use dry General Purpose e-cloth to quickly clean up spills, dusting, etc. When used dry, the cloth has a natural ‘positive’ charge, which attracts dust.
- Get a different cloth color for different areas of cleaning, i.e. blue for kitchen, yellow for bathroom, orange for auto, etc.
Use and Care: Using and caring for your General Purpose e-cloth® is very simple.
For daily use, simply follow the Wash. Dry. Rinse. Repeat. pattern.
- Use wet General Purpose e-cloth to wash dirty surfaces.
- Use a Glass & Polishing e-cloth to dry and polish.
- When either cloth need a fresh start, rinse in warm/hot water and wring out to continue cleaning.
- Repeat above steps throughout the day!
Care: Once a week, toss your e-cloths in the washing machine. Wash in warm/hot water with a small amount of detergent. If washing with other items, a laundry bag is recommended to prevent e-cloth fibers from collecting lint, etc from other fabrics. Tumble or hang dry. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. For more use and care info, see our How To Use page.
Warning: Side effects from using General Purpose e-cloth may include increased desire to clean dirty surfaces, higher satisfaction levels, cleaner door jams, walls, doors door knobs, etc and safer, more bacteria-free surfaces. User discretion and responsible use is advised.
Signs of e-cloth® addictions include inability to stop cleaning dirty areas, spotting surfaces everywhere that would benefit from an e-cloth®, shining windows of random cars in parking lots, etc.
If you find you or someone you love can’t leave home without an e-cloth, you may be experiencing an e-cloth addiction. Condition not known to be problematic. =)