Take Dusting to a Whole New Level!
Dusting. Groan. This AMAZING e-cloth® traps dust and dirt in one swipe. No pushing dust around with this cloth, the longer e-cloth® fibers reach out and grab dust and grime from hard to reach crooks and crannies. Used wet, use it to clean leather and more! Perfect results with no chemicals!
- Extra long microscopic textured fibers draw and hold dust, pollen, dirt, grease, oil
- Excellent on all types of furniture and for cleaning soft and hard woods, bamboo, steel, glass, chrome, granite, leather, plastic, MDF and fabrics
- 1.6 million fibers per square inch for unparalleled cleaning performance
- e-cloth’s® tiny fibers are about 1/200th of the size of a human hair, making them powerful ‘magnets’ for removing dirt, grease, grime
- 99% of bacteria is removed from all hard surfaces Learn More…
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings
- Includes (1) Cleaning & Dusting Cloth 12.5″ x 12.5″
Use it for…
- wood, bamboo, steel, glass, chrome, granite, leather, plastic, MDF, and fabric.
- Perfect for home, auto, travel, camping, RV travel, etc.
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings- lasts about 6 years if machine washed once a week
Use and Care: Using and caring for your High Performance Dusting & Cleaning e-cloth® is simple.
For daily dusting use, simply follow the Dust. Shake. Rinse. Repeat. pattern.
- Use the High Performance Dusting and Cleaning to dust surfaces.
- When dirty or cloth is not picking up dust, rinsein warm/hot water and wring out and let dry.
- When saturated with dust, shake outside to release dust, dirt, etc.
- Repeat above steps as needed.
For daily cleaning use, follow the Wash. Dry. Rinse. Repeat. pattern.
- Use the Kitchen Cloth to wash surfaces.
- Use the Glass & Polishing Cloth to dry and polish.
- When either cloth need a fresh start, rinsein warm/hot water and wring out to continue cleaning.
- Repeat above steps throughout the day!
Care: Once a week, toss your e-cloths® in the washing machine. Wash in warm/hot water with a small amount of detergent. If washing with other items, a laundry bag is recommended to prevent e-cloth® fibers from collecting lint, etc from other fabrics. Dry on line or in dryer. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.For more use and care info, see How to Use Your e-cloth®
Warning: Side effects from using High Performance Dusting & Cleaning e-cloth® may include increased desire to dust surfaces and objects, increased satisfaction levels with dusting and cleaning efforts, sparkling furniture, leather and safer, more bacteria-free surfaces. User discretion and responsible use is advised.
Signs of e-cloth® addictions include inability to stop cleaning dirty areas, spotting surfaces everywhere that would benefit from an e-cloth®, shining windows of random cars in parking lots, etc. If you find you or someone you love can’t leave home without an e-cloth®, you may be experiencing an e-cloth® addiction. Seek help if this becomes problematic. =)
Contains 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
Made in South Korea