Universal Stone – The ‘Secret Weapon’ to almost any cleaning challenge!
Universal Stone is your powerful, non-toxic answer to tough cleaning jobs! Think of this your super power cleaner that takes over on extra tough jobs where just an e-cloth® and water isn’t enough. Perfect for all surfaces, this non-abrasive, non-acid cleaner, cleans, polishes and preserves in just one quick step. Can easily replace almost all other cleaning products in your home!
- Naturally restore shine to metallic surfaces
- Clean any smooth surface without harsh chemicals.
- Non-abrasive and gentle on your skin
- Free from toxins, acids, and phosphor-free
- fully biodegradable, environmentally friendly
- Set contains one (1) 500g tub of Universal Stone, one (1) applicator sponge, one (1) Glass & Polishing Cloth, and one (1) General Purpose Cloth
- Made in Germany by Zielinsky Universal Stone from natural ingredients.
Contains: Soap flakes, green soap, vegetable oils, glycerin, polishing clay earth, natural perfume oils (citronella).
Child and pet friendly as well as non-allergenic.
Universal Stone has been tested by the allergy and asthma research center and found to be safe to use.
Where to use it…
- General Purpose Cleaner: cleans almost every surface in the home including: all metals such as stainless steel (sinks, grills, cookware), copper, and chrome; ceramic tiles and cooktops; tubs and showers, chromium, stainless steel, aluminum, silver, gold, copper, brass, tin, enamel, glass, acrylic plastic, crystal, plastic, painted wood, ceramics, tiles, grout, toilets, washbasins, baths, kitchen counters, sinks, fittings, hotplates, ceramic stoves, windows, radiators, varnished surfaces, car roofs, chrome plating on cars and motorcycles, siding, shoes, etc
- Excellent for sports and leisure equipment: trophies, musical instruments, lawn and garden tools and furniture, boats, skis and snowboards, bicycles, etc.
- Testimonials from Our Product Testers
“Cleaned my ceramic cooktop to a beautiful shine with just a bit of elbow grease. Burnt on, cooked on messes that no other cleaning product could touch came up in seconds. This is perfect solution for that. I also used it on the warming plate of the coffeemaker and was amazed by the results”
Used it on the old linoleum floor in our kitchen. The linoleum has lost its protective covering on it some years ago in the high traffic lanes. The floor is very difficult to clean. I use the Deep Clean Mop and in the traffic lanes, get on my hands and knees with a General Purpose Cloth to bring back the linoleum to a decent looking status. The Universal Stone instantly recovered the linoleum. No marks left on the linoleum. We had it professionally cleaned about 3 months ago and it looks better now than when the commercial cleaners cleaned it.”
“Used it on my 1 inch grout in my main bathroom. The grout probably hasn’t been cleaned in 5 yrs and it looks brand new. I wiped it on per instructions and scrubbed a little bit with a brush to work into the grout and wiped it off with an e-cloth. ”
“Removed the greasy residue buildup from the vent area of my dishwasher without any effort. I had not been able to clean it with just an e-cloth”
“Love how it doesn’t dry my hand out after using it”
“It worked great on the inside of my oven door (particularly on the window) it was nice to be able to see in through the window again”
“Used it on our laminated counters, 25 years old, rather worn, and it removed a rust spot off it that had been there a few years and was amazed how much cleaner the counter was where I used it and did not use it. It is as if the laminate had darkened over the 25 years and the Universal Stone recovered the surface to its original color.”
“I had a very tarnished silver ring that it cleaned up quickly and easily” “a friend of mine has stainless steel appliances that came with her house. The previous owner had been using sprays to “clean” the stainless so when we used the just e-cloths it left an awful mess of streaks as the cloth picked up only some of the old spray. I spent 20 minutes on a small area and the General Purpose cloth with no luck. I also tried dish soap, vinegar, and baking soda (tested a small area first of course) with no luck. Then I tried the Universal stone and in a matter of seconds, the surface was clean without any scrubbing.
“Wonderful on my stainless sink – the glycerin in it leaves a thin coating that makes water bead after you’ve used it. Nice”
Assembled in US – Components from Germany and South Korea