Clean Your Kitchen Naturally and BETTER in Less Time!
The e-cloth® Kitchen Pack is one of the most popular packs, and for good reasons!. Using these two ‘magic’ cloths, your kitchen will sparkle and shine and you’ll be amazed at how FAST it all happened.
- Clean everything in your kitchen perfectly with just water! No cleaning chemicals needed!
- Clean faster and better with less effort
- e-cloth’s® tiny fibers are about 1/200th of the size of a human hair, making them powerful ‘magnets’ for removing dirt, grease, grime when sprayed with water.
- 99% of bacteria is removed from all hard surfaces cleaned with e-cloths® and water Learn More…
- Kitchen Pack includes (1) 12.5″ X 12.5″ Kitchen Cloth and (1) 20″ X 16″ Glass & Polishing Cloth
Use it for…
- For all types of counter tops and kitchen surfaces such as, Formica, Corian, stainless steel, enamel, ceramic, glass, chrome, granite, marble, slate, quartz, stone, tile and wood, plastic, etc. Also use for large and small appliances, including mixers, microwaves, toasters, coffee makers, blenders, food processors, stoves, refrigerators, etc (not for use on electronic screens, such as iPad, etc.)
- Recommended by major appliance brands to maintain finish without scratching
- Perfect for home, travel, camping, RV travel, etc.
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings- lasts about 6 years if machine washed once a week
- Use the wet e-cloth® Kitchen Cloth to wash away dirt, grime, grease, etc. Use the non-scratch Scrubbing Pocket to quickly loosen hardened food, grime, etc.
- Use the e-cloth® Glass & Polishing Cloth to dry surfaces and give a sparkling, lint and smear free shine to counters, appliances, windows, mirrors, stainless, chrome, granite, marble, faucets, glass, etc.
Use and Care: Using and caring for your e-cloth® Kitchen Pack is pretty simple.
For daily use, simply follow the Wash. Dry. Rinse. Repeat. pattern.
- Use the Kitchen Cloth to wash surfaces.
- Use the Glass & Polishing Cloth to dry and polish.
- When either cloth need a fresh start, rinse in warm/hot water and wring out to continue cleaning.
- Repeat above steps throughout the day!
Care: Once a week, toss your e-cloths in the washing machine. Wash in warm/hot water with a small amount of detergent. If washing with other items, a laundry bag is recommended to prevent e-cloth fibers from collecting lint, etc from other fabrics. Dry in warm dryer. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
Warning: Side effects from using e-cloth® Kitchen Pack may include increased desire to clean dirty surfaces, increased satisfaction levels with cleaning efforts, cleaner, shinier kitchen surfaces and fixtures, and safer, more bacteria-free surfaces. User discretion and responsible use is advised. Signs of e-cloth® addictions include inability to stop cleaning dirty areas, spotting surfaces everywhere that would benefit from an e-cloth®, shining windows of random cars in parking lots, etc. If you find you or someone you love can’t leave home without an e-cloth®, you may be experiencing an e-cloth® addiction. Seek help if this becomes problematic. =)